We are looking for a new team member to the support the Project Management Office (PMO) offering administration support, offsite communication, liaising with contractors and procurement duties to help deliver projects on time and on budget. This is a key role within the business, and it is a crucial link between the on-site team (sub-contractors or Focus Experiential Limited Project/Site Manager) and the internal design, drawing office and accounts team.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Project Manager and Directors of the business.
- Undertake procurement for purchasing of items required for projects and keeping track of the delivery dates and making sure the correct process is followed for the use of the company credit cards.
- Raising Purchase Orders on synergist (project management software used by Focus) and issuing to contractors, plus making sure any supplier invoices are correct and have been received within a sensible time frame and submitted to the correct PM for sign off within 48 hours.
- Creating invoices to send to clients on synergist, ensuring all the details are correct and billing systems are in place if required.
- To ensure that all credit cards purchases/receipts are printed off and submitted to the finance team.
- To ensure the furniture and fit-out schedules are kept up to date at all times.
- Provide effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
- Assist the Project Manager/Assistant Project Manager in the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Working with the Construction Manager to manage site setup inventory and equipment to a standard format.
- Working in conjunction with the PMO team, ensuring the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems to ensure all documents/drawings are the latest versions.
- Ensuring all subcontractor forms are issued to all contractors and received signed prior to starting works.
- Researching for new potential suppliers for future projects.
- Ensuring all requirements for any site setups are in place for the PMO to implement on-site.
- Ensuring receipt of all returning equipment form sites is managed and recorded.
- Purchasing and updating equipment as required for the company on request.
- Carry out any other relevant duties that the Project Manager and Client Services team requests.
- Working towards or willing to work towards a Project Management qualification
- Agency/Client Services experience
- Project planning ability
- Previous experience working in an agency or office set up
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment
Knowledge and skills
- A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite (preferably Office 365) and a willingness to learn new programs quickly
- Ability to learn internal computer software, and take lead within the team on this
- Confident communicator with contractors and clients
- Excellent organisation skills
- Dealing with multiple sub-contractors/projects at any one time
- High level of competency in purchasing/procurement and negotiating rates/prices
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client
- An ambitious and driven individual
- A strong team player
- Willingness to learn and take direction
Further training and qualifications available dependent on requirements and suitability, and will be reviewed regularly.
Salary expectation: £18 – £20,000 pa